"Two is better than one, because they have a good return for their labour: If either of them fall down, one can help the other up." - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 »> Pauline A. Ibarra
The Protagonist of P5
This incredible photo marks the end of Matador Torero Alvaro Munera’s career. He collapsed in remorse mid-fight when he realized he was having to prompt this otherwise gentle beast to fight. He went on to become an avid opponent of bullfights. Even grievously wounded by picadors, he did not attack this man.
Torrero Munera is quoted as saying of this moment: “And suddenly, I looked at the bull. He had this innocence that all animals have in their eyes, and he looked at me with this pleading. It was like a cry for justice, deep down inside of me. I describe it as being like a prayer - because if one confesses, it is hoped, that one is forgiven. I felt like the worst shit on earth.”
I’ve reblogged this at least two other times but this is possibly one of my favorite photos ever.The bull is just like ‘Hey, are you okay?’ it’s so powerful
This made me tear up. One day all humans will have this exact understanding awaken within them
That bull looks like he just wants to be friendsIt’s so awful. They’re hurting animals.
I wish you would talk to me more *wink* *wink*
That was lame sorry. I wish I could one day maybe go to japan that would be nice !
-Thank u pretty lady
Just notice this!
Of course, we can talk more, darling! I would like to visit Japan especially Okinawa. The closest I have been to Japan was in the Japanese Airport (Narita International) waiting for my transit flight to Georgia. And thank you so much for your kind words! :)
"Winter is over; the winter rains are over, gone! Spring flowers are in blossom all over. The whole world’s a choir—and singing!" (Song of Songs 2:10-11)
September — #moreofJesus all over again
instagram: @athenagracee / fujixT1 18mm / vsco film
I find it interesting to know that
- Twelve was the one who got Lisa into their terrorism.
- Twelve was the one who threated her if she report to the police about them.
- Twelve was the one who stalked her and the one who found out that she run away from home.
- Twelve was the one who took her away from the police.
- Twelve was the one who kept trying to convince Nine to keep Lisa with them.
- Twelve was the one who cheered Lisa up when she thought she is in their way.
- Twelve was the one who suggest to make Lisa help them in their way to stop the airport bomb.
- Twelve was the one who connect with Lisa to fulflill the plan.
- Twelve was the one who decided to help Lisa no matter what.
- And Twelve was the one who help her getting out of the plane and cought her after that.
It’s sad to say that Lisa didn’t do anything to him, whether good or bad thing. He really acted like he wasn’t caring about her but, he maybe didn’t know that he actually have some feelings about her.
I know this is random but, I like the way that HE is the caring one, I mean sometimes (or a lot of times) girls have that kind of feelings, either it’s love or just pathetic, but it’s the opposite here, and I really like it, other than that, Twelve cares a lot about Nine, and then about Lisa, while he dont seems like he cares about himself, we didn’t get much about what he had in his childhood or anything else.
I think I’m gtting too deep into this series, especially Twelve and Lisa, not only as otp, but as well-written characters.